Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Recovering

I am just getting over the flu - it started with the chills and aches last Thursday and now I have laryngitis. It's been a bit comical really, started with the flu on Thursday, a rash on my arm on Saturday, pink eye on Sunday and laryngitis as of yesterday. I wonder what is next....

I recently went to the Home and Garden show at the San Mateo expo center, my aunt had free tickets. Nothing terribly exciting there, just checking out what's new and get ideas for home projects. The little garden vignettes are always nice to see but they didn't compare to the Flower and Garden show at the Cow Palace. I bought an orchid there - it's got sprays of tiny little flowers - need to take a picture to post here. Found some nice slate tile that might be nice for the fire place. The fire place is red brick from hearth to ceiling and we want to face that with slate on the bottom and drywall on the top and put up a mantel. The slate I liked was more of a panel than a tile really and it gives the look of different size slate bricks next to each other - not explaining that too well, am I?

Normal level of headaches at work - personalities, projects, yada yada yada.

No comments: