Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Exploring.... the right brain

I took an art class over at the Pacific Art League in Palo Alto on collages. It 12 hours over the weekend and way too much fun. Something about working with your hands that is so much fun.

The instructor, Tess Sinclair, was totally awesome in her approach and gave the class a lot of opportunity to try many things. The pictures below show some of the projects from the class. The top one were the first few trail pieces for different materials.
The floral piece needs a little something, not sure, maybe just a mat, not sure.

I like how this piece came out but am a little disappointed in the quality of the print used - oh well...... I haven't finished the other piece but will post that one when done.
This shadow box is a piece I've been working on but haven't finished. It's a memorabilia piece from my trip to Paris - seems fitting to include it here to share.

A lot of works in progress.....

2 comments:

smariek said...

Love the floral piece.

Shweta Gour said...

Hi! Thanks to dr Oselumen for helping me out with my relationship problem, i was having issues with my husband, which led to breakup ‘so happy’… that dr Oselumen was able to bring my husband back home. contact him if you may need urgent help in your relationship problems via email.droselumen@gmail.com or whatsapp/call his number: +2348054265852.
 LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED