Monday, January 29, 2007

It's just another manic Monday

Today was one doosie! The phone wouldn't stop ringing. Don't remember the last time I was so popular. I've got a project getting into high gear and it's definitely keeping me busy.

Haven't posted in a while. So let's see, what's been going on....

Been busy with work - really busy. I've been trying to work through a crochet cap but the new kid (Milo, pictured below) in the family prefers to play with the yarn and I can't make much progress on it. Just finished reading The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette - interesting, somewhat fictional.

Been stamping a bit. I set up sessions at work to make Valentines and one of the ladies asked to make cards to send to the troops. So that's what we are doing. The first session was last Friday and another one this Friday. Looks like we will be sending about 30 - 40 cards.

Had a stamping workshop for T. at her place in Sebastopol - it's a really nice area and I love her place. Will have to go over and spend some time looking around more.

Smariek asked who those guys on the treadmills were in one of my previous posts - it's a music video called Here it goes again, by OK Go.

Almost time for 24 & Heroes.

No comments: