Saturday, January 06, 2007

I have been tagged

Smariek has tagged me for a meme. I am to list 6 weird things about me and tag 6 others to do the same. I've got a bit a of a problem with both, other than Smariek I don't know anyone else who has a blog to tag and I don't really think about all the things I do that are weird, I just kind of do them.

Here are the stipulations-“THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

6 weird things about me:

1. I am incredibly compulsive about things I cannot find - it's not that I need them, it's just that I thought of it and must now know where it is. I will know where I last saw it, even if it was years ago, haven't used it since, don't need it know but must find it. I will go through the house for hours looking for it.

2. When I am at home, every few hours I must take inventory of the cats, ie where they all are. I do that before I go to bed as well. Can't sleep unless I know where they all are (they are indoor cats).

3. I am particular about food items and how they are normally used or eaten. For example, I am used to eating rice warm with something, so I will not eat it cold in a salad or as a pudding(not meant to be eaten as a salad or cold), I don't like anything sweet in anything but desserts and occassionally salads - so I won't eat yam, or raisins cooked in with something.

4. I don't like my food to mix, I want to taste the distinct flavor of each without something that shouldn't be there. Some people mix everything at buffet places and that just bugs the heck out of me.

5. I have trouble with throwing things away, I am sentimental and a pack rat and organizationally challenged. I am a bit of a shopaholic with craft things and supplies and buy things just in case I eventually think of something to do with them and between the two problems I am overwhelmed with stuff.

6. ??????

Who would I tag if I could tag them - TF, NP, RH, JE, JW, AH

No comments: