Thursday, May 17, 2007

I am a Star

Actually I am not but I was on TV twice! On the government channel really so nothing to brag about just funny.

All the public meetings at City Hall are aired on Channel 26 and apparently re-aired again at a later date. I had a presentation the taxi commission last month. This was my second presentation, and both times I have had someone come back to me later and comment on seeing me on TV. Today I called to make a hair cutting appointment and the stylist told me she saw me on TV, at first she said I was in court and I was sure she was thinking I was someone else, then she said something about a hearing and eventually it dawned on me that she was referring to the taxi commission presentation I did. Pretty embarassing and funny at the same time.

I will be happy to go back to the norm of being just a face in the crowd at the airport with the taxi drivers and everyone else.

1 comment:

smariek said...

Uh... why is your stylist watching govt stuff or ch 26?