Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

It has been a really long time since I've posted or paid any attention to this blog. Hope to be better this year.

I've been spending much time online flickring and doing other things. Writing was never quite my thing but will try to keep this and Cap Karma up.

So it's the first of the year and I suppose some resolutions are in order.....

1. Get fit - must maintain and exercise program, I have for the last 2 years started but have not maintained a program but hope this is the year I will stick with it.

2. Work on my organizational and procastinating problems, ie cleaning up and keeping the place tidy!

So I think those 2 are pretty tall orders and will keep it at that but also hope to learn some new things this year, read a few more books and possibly start planning my second career/back to school...... (can't even get myself to think about it!!!!!).

1 comment:

smariek said...

Check out FlyLady (http://www.flylady.com/), it'll help you get started in good house keeping habits. Unfortunately, my one and only FlyLady success has been to pop a load in the washer each morning.