Wednesday, January 09, 2008

This, that and the other

Apparently I missed quite a day at work on Friday. The wind made for some very challenging situations with the planes to say the least. A colleague and friend was telling me that it would have been interesting to have me take some pictures and I was thinking, yea right, I would probably get blown away trying to take pictures.....

I have finished another cap and am now working on a 3rd. These are all gifts and then I will be on the cap karma mission. I also want to make a panta for myself.

I need to start planning some stamping/card projects for valentines day. We're having a session to make cards for soldiers to mail overseas and I better start getting those projects planned. It was very popular when we did it last year and so I was asked to have it again this year. Course this year there is some help in coordinating it (very thankful for that!), so all I have to do is the creative work. Now if I can find someone to help prepare the supplies.....

Will this writers strike ever end? I really do miss having some television to watch. No 24 yet. I was looking forward to the Sara Connor Chronicles and it hasn't started yet. I've been catching up on movies lately, there are some good ones out on DVD - The Republic, Live Free Die Hard, Pirates, Bourne, Shrek 3 (hilarious!!!!).

My mind appears to be rather scattered today and my writing abilites are on the suckie side. So I should quit while I am ahead....

No comments: