Friday, July 25, 2008

A little retail therapy

Been out shopping a bit, can't find the things I need but came across some deals I couldn't resist. Although, one may ask, how many shoes and purses must a girl have?

I've been carrying a Coach bag since December, a treat for myself. Love the purse but it seems a little big for all occassions. Smariek got me thinking about red boots and I wanted to get a clutch type purse. Was at the MNG by Mango store at the airport and my sister picked this bag in red and decided not go get it, so I did. Not exactly a clutch but it's small and cute, and at the sale price, a bargain!


Macys was having a sale today, so I thought I'd stop in - didn't find anything. On my way across the mall to Target, I noticed a sale at the Naturalizer store, and took a lookie. Walked away with 2 pairs of shoes - the one shown below and another I will have to take a picture of - sandals! I need to get some new work shoes, seems like time.



1 comment:

smariek said...

The shoes are really cute!

My first impression of the bag is that there are a lot of "dangly" things on it. Then I realized that there are 2 zippers in front. lol. You must bring the bag next time I see you.