Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whiskers on Wednesday

Meet my cat family.....
Dusty - 8 year old, gray and white snow shoe. The social butterfly and lap cat, wakes me every morning by sitting on my pillow and purring

Hobbs - 8 year old, part manx tabby with a stubbie tail. He looks like a little bear. He is my darling, he waits for me to come home and meets me at the stairs.

Bailey: 7 year old, a little less social but sometimes, on his terms, he will come sit on the leg and hug the knee. He loves to burrow into the blankets and make a cave to nap in.
Milo: 3 year old, rascal of the bunch. Nothing but trouble this cat! His latest brat behavior, he lays in front of the food dish, with his paw he pulls one kibble at at time to his mouth and eats it.


3 comments:

smariek said...

That's sweet how Hobbs looks forward to your return. Ok, I wanna do what all your cats are doing in these photos, just laying about....

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

What a lovely bunch of kitties!! My Bella also will delicately eat her food...one tiny piece at a time!!

Anita said...

They are all just beautiful! :)

Thanks for the tip on scheduling my posts! Maybe I'll get them posted on time now. LOL