Thursday, November 23, 2006

So much to do

I definitely need to cut out all the extracurricular activities between now and the trip. I've got so much to do and I've been busy reading and crocheting.... just like me isn't it?

I am done with Son of a Witch, since I had no expectations, it think I liked this one better in a way. Would have liked a happy ending though but in it tied up many things.

I was contemplating on what project to start on next but like I said, got other things I must get to before the trip. I've still got to wrap up the projects for my illustrator class. I will be spending a better part of the long weekend working on that. I have yet to figure out how I will be getting from Paris to Brussels - train or plane??? Probably be the train but since I haven't researched that, it's one more thing I've got to do. Time is ticking away.

Thankfully this year, I get to go to someone elses' place for Thanksgiving, minimal cooking, some driving though and it's on Saturday.

I suppose blogging is extracirricular as well, huh?

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the eats, drive safe and happy shopping.

1 comment:

smariek said...

Glad you didn't have to host Thanksgiving.

Yes, blogging is extracurricular ... and it's amazing how much time it can take!