Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I hope it's not this cold in Paris

It's been cold here - a bit colder than we're used to - 47 degrees Fahrenheit, 8 Celcius - cold. Doesn't help that I just got my hair cut and the protective layer around my neck is gone. At least I got one other thing off my list, getting my hair cut.

Picked up a 2 gig SD card for the camera, finally got a Paris map. Still need to pick up one of those plug things so I can charge stuff there, get some euroes (sp?), I need to make a list of all these little things - I thought I had but I can't find it.

Remember how I said I was going to fly to Brussels, I changed my mind. A friend told me that the train ride would be far more enjoyable and convenient. So I looked into the train again and found a great deal, 25 Euro! The plane was about 150 euro. Made that decision easier - got the train ticket online.

My class project hasn't been working out too well. I knew I could never do that painting justice but I am doing a horrible job, don't know enough about the program to do a good job with it. So I think I will be abandoning that one and starting with something else. Something not so ambitious. Aside from that project, I have one more project to complete and then I am done.

1 comment:

smariek said...

You should be all set with the 2GB card. We want to see pictures when you get back!!!

My Google page is set up to tell me the weather for SF, Paris, & Honolulu. It shows 8ºC for SF, 4ºC for Paris, and 23ºC in Honolulu today. Yes, I have it set up to show ºC instead of ºF.

Hope you picked up your thermals...