Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My creative outlets

I noticed that while I talk about being a creative spirit I haven't actually said anything about my creative outlets - seems like a lot more work stuff here than fun stuff. Well, unfortunately, this creative spirit does have creative blocks more often than I would like. And between having more creative work to do on the job and the illustrator class, I get the creative outlet at work.

So what have I done lately....

1. I am crocheting a cap right now, standard double crochet just to get back into the swing of cap making.

2. I made an ankh rosary for Nik-nik - like a rosary only with the eygptian cross rather than the crucifix - to wear not to pray with. Don't think beading is my thing although I do dabble a little.

3. Crocheted a blanket for my aunt's dog - he loves it.

4. A little photography - just experimenting to see if I have an eye for it - I don't. I think Nik-nik got that talent in the family.

Haven't done much of the paper crafts, which really is my thing. But with the holidays looming I really ought to get back into it.

So what have I been doing with all my free time? What free time? Reading (James Patterson, Dan Brown, JK Rowling) I guess, surfing....

No comments: