Monday, October 02, 2006

Sleepless

I haven't slept through the night since mid-July, since that awful cough. First it was because of the coughing, then the congestion and now it's just a habit? I feel I could use the sleep yet I am somehow functioning with about 5 hours. I now have those lovely eyes that I haven't had since college all nighters.

In the beginning, I would eventually fall back asleep but now it's taking longer and longer to get back to sleep or not at all. Not much on television worth watching - actually that isn't entirely true. I did catch the Oprah bra and jean fitting show - Oprah is on at 1am! Turns out about 85-90% of us are wearing the wrong size bra - who knew. Go get fitted ladies - Nordstrom does that. Not sure who else. And about the jeans, too many of us are wearing the wrong jeans for our shape - now that's not a surprise.

So what else is on in the middle of the night, turns out TNT shows reruns of X-Files at around 4am - I caught it on two Saturdays but it wasn't on this past Saturday but on again this morning - Monday. Who watches X-files at this hour? It's too bad they don't run it at a decent hour, I would like to watch that again.

The days are getting shorter and colder - burr. May even rain on Wednesday.

I guess I'd better get going. May as well get to working.

No comments: